RS 60 Spyder - SOLD
Rare (1 of 1,980) Exceptional, Low Mile, Mint Condition Boxster RS 60 Spyder
- Limited Edition #1311 of 1,960 units worldwide and 800 to the USA
- Inspired by the Type 718 RS 60 Spyder piloted by Hans Herrmann and Won Porsche's victory at the 1960 12 Hours of Sebring.
- Pristine in every facet with only 5,894 miles.
Features vs. a Boxster S:
- Limited Production (#1,311 of 1,960 units worldwide and 800 to the USA).
- More HP vs. a standard Boxster S
- Full Leather
- Metallic Paint
- 19" Alloy Sport Wheels
- Sport Exhaust
- Aggressive Porsche Sport Design Front Valance
- Black-framed windscreen
- GT silver metallic-finished center console
- Red rear light clusters, rollbars, and exposed instrument cluster.
- Silver Seat Belts
- Special Gearshift Knob
- Surface grooves in the sport seats, door linings, steering wheel rim and hand brake lever.
- Stainless steel RS 60 Spyder-engraved door sills
- RS 60 Spyder Edition Numbered Placard.
- Standard GT silver metallic in homage to the RS 60 Spyder race cars with Carrera red full leather & black top.
Power door locks, windows and mirrors, climate control air conditioning, AM/FM/CD/MP3 player, steering wheel-mounted audio controls, DVD navigation system, cruise control, tilt steering wheel, leather seats, six-way power driver's seat, heated front seats, auto headlights, dual front air bags, dual side thorax air bags, dual side head air bags, Porsche Active Suspension Management (PASM), Porsche Stability Management (PSM).
- Rear-wheel-drive, mid-engined roadster
- Engine 3.4L DOHC flat six
- Power 303 hp @ 6,250 rpm; 251 lb-ft of torque @ 4,400 rpm
- Transmission Six-speed manumatic
- Brakes Four-wheel disc with ABS
- Tires P235/35ZR19 front / P265/35ZR19 rear
- MSRP $78,532
Feel free to call or text any questions 256.702.5185 or email: email@example.com
- Engine type
- Body color
- Engine size
- 5 Speed Automatic
- Seat material
- Miles Shown